Fines and Fees
- A fine of .10 cents per day per item will be charged for all overdue books. The maximum overdue charge per book or audio book is $5.00.
- A fine of $.50 cents per day per item will be charged for overdue videos, audio books and DVDs. The maximum overdue charge per video is $5.00.
- A fine of $1.00 per day per item will be charged for all overdue interlibrary loan books up to a maximum of $5.00 per item. There is no grace period for interlibrary loan books. There is a charge of $2.00 to request and checkout interlibrary loan materials.
- Replacement fee for lost and damaged library material and/or equipment will be amount recorded in item record. A receipt will be issued when item is paid for and library privilege reinstated. If the item has been lost and is returned within 60 days of payment, and can be put back in circulation, the paid receipt and id can be presented and a full refund minus a $2.00 processing fee, will be made.
- All items returned in a damaged condition will be charged according to extent of damage. Beyond use=full payment; missing barcode=$2.00; missing/torn pocket=$2.00; missing or damaged book cover=.50 cents; damaged audio-visual cases=$2.00; damaged/missing compact disc if replaceable=$10.00. Fee paid for missing dvd's or compact disc is nonrefundable.
- Fee for lost or damaged interlibrary loan material will be amount indicated by lending library and is nonrefundable.