Welcome to Public Computer Services
- Public computers are provided on a first come basis to all library users.
- At this time a library card is not required to use a computer.
- Computer users must agree to the library's Computer and Internet Use Policy.
- All computer users must sign in at the Circulation Desk.
- Computer use will be limited to one hour if someone is waiting for a computer.
- Users are encouraged to bring a USB Travel Drive to save their work.
- Free wifi available, no password needed.
- Computers and the printer are shut down fifteen minutes before closing.
Library staff will provide assistance where possible
We offer HotSpots for check-out!
Free to our Community!
- Check out to adults only, 18 years & older
- 2 week Check out
- $5.00 per day late fine
- 1 per household
For more information, please contact us at 365-3396 ext 14 or ask at the front desk.
Wifi Hotspots may not be loaned to any patron, or anyone living in the household of a patron who has lost a Wifi Hotspot and has not paid for the item.
Printing and photocopies
- Black and white pages - $.20 each
- Color pages - $1.00 each
- Faxes are $.50 per page for a local fax sent;
- $.25 per page for a fax received, including the cover sheet on faxes sent or received.
- Fax for long distance is $2.50 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page.