Notary services are available at the Prattville Library at no cost, patrons are urged to call ahead and make sure that the Notary is available. Patrons are urged to read their document carefully to ascertain the proper documents that should be provided at the time of the signing. The Notary must witness the person sign the document(s) and the proper identification must be provided. Also, if an additional witness is required to witness and sign the document then that person must be at the signing.
For more information contact
- Lacie Sutherland at 334-365-3396 ext.12
Please note - Notary services are available on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am-4pm.
To see our Notary Policy click here.
Exam Proctoring Services
The Autauga Prattville Library staff provides proctoring services for both written and online exams for students. Proctoring is a fee-based service.
Fees are as follows:
- $10.00 fee for administering the exam
- Scanning, postage and photocopy fees will apply
- Payment must be made before the exam is taken
Note: Exams are given by appointment only
To schedule your proctored exam, please contact:
- Lacie Sutherland at 334-365-3396 ext. 12
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org